1. The transfer of accounts between Global Innovations Limited and Max Entertainment Limited will be concluded by the end of December 2018. In order to continue playing on or after 1st of January 2019, it is mandatory to consent to the transfer of your account to Max Entertainment Limited.
2. Your account and funds will be transferred as is, including, but not limited to, your personal details provided on registration, your transactions, your gameplay and your responsible gaming limits. Nothing will change in the way you access the site, play or deposit.
3. Consent is a one-time process. If you agree to the transfer, you will not be bothered again by emails or on-site pop-ups.
4. Consent may be given before or after your account is transferred to Max Entertainment. If consent is not given prior to 15th January 2019, your account will be closed, and we will attempt to refund your Real Money balance to your designated bank account within 10 days of closure. If you have not provided a bank account, or your bank account is for some reason unavailable, your funds will be held for you in accordance with MGA regulations.
5. If you decline the offer to transfer, the pop-up will be displayed again when you next log-in. You can also save this direct link for future use.
6. If you have any issues whatsoever, please contact the Customer Support team via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Given consent is final and binding.
8. After 1st of March, the new T&Cs will have to be accepted otherwise you will not be able to continue playing on our website.